Price And Quantity
- 400.00 - 650.00 INR/Bag
- 50 Bag
- SAHKAAR RAPID FIX
- 15000 Bag Per Month
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE Bags
- All India
- ASTM C1660-09
SAHKAAR RAPID FIX is a semi Pre-Mixed cementitious cost effective AAC blocks adhesive which ensures excellent bond & tensile strength.
The cost effective semi Pre-Mixed thin bed Mortar combination of high grade cement & best quality of cilica & polymer.
- Excellent adhesive & tensile strength.
- Easy to use.
- COST effective.
- No Curing Required.
- High Bond Strength.
Uses: This is a blocks adhesive for the permanent fixing of AAC Blocks.
Application : SAHKAAR RAPID FIX should be mixed with clear potable water. Take almost 25 % to 30 % water for mix of 1 bag 40 kg. add powder to water and mix until a uniform lump free consitency is achived. The mix should be spread on the surface to a uniform thickness 2-3 mm. to be cunsumed within 30 min. after mixing.
- Appearance Mix Cementitious material
- Grey Powder
- Pot-life @ 90 Min.
- Curing- Not Required water Demand 25 -30%
Quality Assurance : SAHKAAR INFRA manufactures entire range of construction chemicals under compliance of ISO 9001 : 2008, ASTM : C1660-09.
- Ingredients : Graded Sand, Pozzolanic materials, Binder, Performance additives.
- Packing : 40 kg. Bags.
- Storage : Keep in a clean & dry place free from moisture and water. Do not leave the bag/bags open.
- Shelf Life: Six months from the date of manufacture in the originally sealed packaging and with recommended storage conditions.
- Spilting Tensile Strength (to measure the ashesion strenght between two blocks of AAC blockwhen tested as per ASTM method) > 0.4 N/mm2
- Particle Size Maximum: 1 mm
- Workability Using Standrad Flow table: 170-180 mm with 25% to 30% of water at 27 degree C
- Silt content of sand: <1%
- Bulk Density: 1550-1700 kg/m3( In Standard testing condicions - without Vibration)