SAKKAAR SBR - L is based on Styrene Butadiene tubber, special adhesive and bonding chemicals along with hydrophilic agents. SAHKAAR SGR-L gives a versatile performance in many civil engineering applicabons the product is a milky white liquid.
PRIMARY USES: SAKKAAR SBR - L is a high quality, which enhances the performance of cement morter and concrete, Some examples from its innumerable uses are as follows:
- An excellent product in concrete repairs as in combination with cament (1:1) it produces a very strong primer and as an additive in the mortar to make strong water proof plaster.
- An indispensable product in floor repairs floor repairs. SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in mortar as an additive to make screeds which can be feather edged and can be used sucoassiully in restoring the nosings of floor ducts and stairs.
- In case of multilayered plaster SAHKAAR SBR-Lbonding slurries helps in building up layer after layer. the bond coat not only serves as a bonding agent but also as a water proof barrier.
- With fine sand cement mortar SAHKAAR SBR-L is admixed to get an excellent adhesive for fixing wall panelling, stones. tiles including granite and marble tiles :
- Cament SAHKAAR SBR4 slurries are used as corrosion inhibitor on exposed reinforcements and on bridge girders to protect them from attack of chlondes and sulphates, .
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in making waterproof sturties for repairs of old water proofing works and water proof mortars for new water proofing works.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in arresting leakages from water retaining structures whether through pipe, concrete junctions or fram masonry pointing.