SAKKAAR SBR - L is based on Styrene Butadiene rubber, special adhesive and bonding chemicals along with hydrophilic agents. SAHKAAR SGR-L gives a versatile performance in many civil engineering applicabons the product is a milky white liquid.
PRIMARY USES: SAKKAAR SBR - L is a high quality, which enhances the performance of cement mortar and concrete, Some examples from its innumerable uses are as follows:
- An excellent product in concrete repairs as in combination with cament (1:1) it produces a very strong primer and as an additive in the mortar to make strong water proof plaster.
- An indispensable product in floor repairs floor repairs. SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in mortar as an additive to make screeds which can be feather edged and can be used successfully in restoring the nosings of floor ducts and stairs.
- In case of multilayered plaster SAHKAAR SBR-Lbonding slurries helps in building up layer after layer. the bond coat not only serves as a bonding agent but also as a water proof barrier.
- With fine sand cement mortar SAHKAAR SBR-L is admixed to get an excellent adhesive for fixing wall panelling, stones. tiles including granite and marble tiles.
- Cament SAHKAAR SBR4 slurries are used as corrosion inhibitor on exposed reinforcements and on bridge girders to protect them from attack of chlorides and sulphates, .
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in making waterproof slurries for repairs of old water proofing works and water proof mortars for new water proofing works.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is used in arresting leakages from water retaining structures whether through pipe, concrete junctions or from masonry pointing.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is a very strong bonding agent for mortars and concrete to bond with old conrete, stone, steel, brick etc. ,
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is a strong corrosion inhibitor. It prevents entry of chloride and sulphate ions into the cementitious structure.
- SAHKAAR SBR-L is a superior water proofing product. SAHKAAR SBR-L is an excellent adhesive for tiles, stones, marble and granite tiles.
- It is very easy to use and is non toxic. SAHKAAR SBR-L poses no environmental hazards.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
SURFACE PREPARATION : Surfaces to receive any repair treatment should be sound, free from loose particles, grease, oil or any deleterious material. All loose portions should be cut back to sound concrete. Surface should be sufficiently wetted to saturation level but should be free from stagnant water. :
AGGREGATES : Aggregates should be clean and sound. They should be designed properly with respect to the mix is well as maximum aggregate size with respect to the thickness of concrete or mortar to be laid. In case of mortars maximum grain size of the fine aggregate should (1/4) be around one fourth the thickness of the member to be cast and it should be graded.
- SAHKAAR SBR - L is available in 1 Liter, 5 Liters, 10 Liters packing.
- 12 months when stored as recommended n original packing in a cool and dry place above 5°C
- All SAHKAAR branded products are manufactured under strict quality control supervision as per exact manufacturing specification. Should you find the behavior of the products varying from the claims made in the product data sheets, please stop the use of the product and contact the nearest
- SAHKAAR INFRA Staff or the Distributor for further guidance.