|Home||» Products||» Tile Adhesives||» Quick|
- Quick is mainly used for fixing glazed, ceramic, terracotta tiles, vitreous tiles, marble and granite tiles on existing mosaic or ceramic floor tiles without removing them or hacking them.
Directions For Use
Ensure that the surface to be tiled is clean and free from dust, dirt, grease etc. Quick with clean water, in the proportion of 3.5 volumes of powder to 1 volume of water, Mix till uniform consistency, Smooth paste is obtained. Leave the paste for 10 minutes in the pan for the entrapped air if any, to escape and remix the paste . Apply the paste uniformly on to the surface to be tiled as well as on the back of the tile and press the tiles in position while using NCA wetting of the tiles or the surface to be tiled or curing is not required, fill the tile joints with SAHKAAR W.P. joint filler after 24 hours of tile laying.
Pot Life of paste
free flowing powder
- Single component hence easy to use.
- No need to break or hack the existing tiles.
- Can be used for fixing tile over tile.
- Holds the tile even at high temperatures.
- Makes the tiled area waterproof.
- No wetting of surface to be tiled.
- One kg of Quick can fix tiles on an area of 2-3 Sq. Ft. if marble tiles are fixed with a uniform bed thickness of 2 to 3 mm.
- SAHKAAR QUICK is available in 20 Kg. HDPE BAGS.
Quick has a Shelf life of 12 months if Stored in Manufacturer's original packing keep in a clean and dry place away from moisture and heat.
All Equipment and tools must be cleaned immediately after use with water or Cleaning Solvents as the case may be Similar Procedures should be adopted for break periods exceeding 15 minutes.
All SAHKAAR branded products are manufactured under strict quality control supervision as per exact manufacturing specification. Should you find the behavior of the products varying from the claims in the data sheets, please stop the use of the product and claims the nearest SAHKAAR INFRA Staff or the Distributor for further guidance.